Saturday 25 July 2015

LynB Designs: Source of All Our Power


Hi all!

Even though today is supposed to be another guest post in my Summer of Guest post series, because of a sheduling issue I'll be posting myself this Saturday! :D

And oh boys and girls, do I have something gorgeous for you! Today's polish is, as you can see, a truly gorgeous and glowing beast: LynB Designs Source of All Our Power.

Source of All Our Power is described as a "UCC flakie top coat that has a linear shift from bronze to gold to silver. Can be built to full coverage in three thick of four thin coats."

I'm not entirely sure if I spot a silver colour - I did see bronze and gold, and also some greenish yellow when I tilt my nails a lot. I love these colours either way and this polish is just glowing!

I did 3 thick coats and got full coverage - in real life anyway. In these pictures some tiny parts of my nail are still visible but in real life you're so blinded by the awesome colours that you won't notice! This polish was super easy to apply and the flakies lay very flat on your nails. I added BShiny as a top coat.



This polish is stunning, but the multichrome effect was hard to capture on camera. So here are some weird angle pictures in my attempts to portray the colour shifts.





You can spot the greenish yellow in the pictures above very well, I think. And I also took a picture under water, because that shows the colours best!


This is my first multichrome flakie topper like this, and I love it! I will have a lot of fun layering it onto different colours and testing stuff out with it. I already wore this polish a few times on its own because it's just so blinding.

What do you think of Source of All Our Power? I got it because I love how this polish just seems to be radiating light! If you like it, you can find it here in the LynB Designs Etsy shop. Her polishes are 3-free and come in 15ml bottles.

Thanks for reading!


17 comments:

  1. I must admit that I like it - even if it isn't my favourite kind of finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really stunning :-D I do like it a lot :-D <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this polish -- the color shift looks gorgeous. Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucy, I really adore this polish!

      Delete
  4. Ben niet zo van de goud om heel eerlijk te zijn maar wauwie, dat multichrome effect vind ik 'm dan ook echt wel iets speciaals geven!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel Miriam! Ja dat multichrome effect geeft het inderdaad iets extra! :)

      Delete
  5. This nail polish looks so powerful (I don't know if it's the appropriate word to express my feeling but it's just amazing) :D
    I love all those reflections!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm glad you like it too! :D

      Delete
  6. Stunning polish! I see the multichrome effect and love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it, it's indeed stunning! :)

      Delete
  7. Wow what a fully charged polish!! I can certainly see why it has such a powerful name, it is so striking and really quite stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you think so too! Haha 'a fully charged polish' is an awesome way to describe it :D

      Delete
  8. This shade is a thousand time better on nails that on bottle, it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Definitely leave a comment with your thoughts, and if you have any questions, ask away! I always reply so check back :)
Please don't leave links in your comment unless they are related to my blog post. If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours :)