Monday 1 December 2014

Guest Post at Craftynail!

*Disclaimer: some items in this blogpost have been previously received for review.


Hi everyone!

Today you can find me over at Craftynail, where I'm helping out the lovely Jacqui who is on a conference trip for work right now! She's having a few guest posts, and I have to honour to kick it off! :D

So click here to go read my guest post, and after that go wonder around on Jacqui's blog because she's pretty much amazing. She's such a sweet person (she even sent me some MoYou stamping plates!) and has the prettiest and coolest designs. So if you're not following her already, go do it now! Thank you!!

8 comments:

  1. Great job, snowy, wintery, interesting design :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yeah I think it turned out quite Winter-y, I'm so glad!

      Delete
  2. beautiful design, I love blue and you created something really amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love blue as well, it's such a gorgeous colour so it was great to make a design with almost only blue polishes! :)

      Delete
  3. Great design! I love it - looks so pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so Wintery and lovely! I love that you mixed it up with different designs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily!! I wanted to do some sort of skittle design and yeah, I think it looks great for this look! :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Definitely leave a comment with your thoughts, and if you have any questions, ask away! I always reply so check back :)
Please don't leave links in your comment unless they are related to my blog post. If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours :)